PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING: We will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products such as reusable pads, menstrual cups and sponges, yoni eggs or underwear.
- Mixed set of 3 Xiuyan jade Yoni Eggs
- Large: 5 x 3.2cm, Medium: 4.1 x 2.9cm, Small: 3.1 x 2.4cm
- Set includes: silk carrier pouch, instruction booklet, cleaning brush, unwaxed dental floss
- Set is beautifully packaged in a branded gift box
- Eggs are ultra-smooth finish for easy insertion
- Narrow end of each egg is drilled through sideways, for easy threading
- Regular use of a Yoni Egg has the following benefits:
- Tones the vaginal muscles and pelvic floor
- Improves vaginal sensitivity, lubrication and muscle strength
- Enhances sexual pleasure for both partners
- Boosts the libido, awakens sexual and creative energy
- Helps to prevent uterine, bladder or vaginal prolapse
- Helps to prevent or reduce incontinence or bladder control problems
- Improves vaginal elasticity; helps with preparation for and recovery from childbirth
- Repairs damaged nerve endings sustained during childbirth or trauma
- Helps to control the symptoms of PMS and menopause
- Grounds the emotions, promotes better hormonal balance and sexual energy
- Read more about Yoni Eggs and other natural feminine health products on the Faithful to Nature blog.
More about Xiuyan jade: This much-loved pale green gemstone is said to awaken kundalini energy, which activates all the body’s chakras and restores a natural energy flow. Also known as water jade or serpentine jade.
- Start with the largest egg first, then work your way up to the smallest egg over time as your muscles become stronger.
- Wash your egg before and after use in hot water with a few drops of tea tree oil. Do NOT boil your yoni egg.
- Thread a new length of unwaxed, unflavoured dental floss through the narrow end of your egg each time you use it. After a while you may feel happy using your egg without floss and this is perfectly possible and easy to do. Just do whatever feels right for you.
- Once a month, cleanse your eggs in a salt bath (using Himalayan/Kalahari/good quality sea salt) to remove any build-up of negative energy that the stone may have absorbed.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product12/03/2018, By JahI gave it as a gift to a friend who suffers from vulvodynia. She got back to me with positive reviews saying that the eggs do help to manage her pain level and help with kegel exercises.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.