- Sensual 100% natural massage butter
- Blended with sensuous, natural aphrodisiac oils
- Deeply nourishes and hydrates your skin with organic ingredients
- Essential oils to leave you looking and feeling radiant and youthful
- So non-toxic its edible
- A natural, organic aid to sensuous exploration
- Chemical-Free: no artificial preservatives, colourants, fragrances or perfumes
- 100% biodegradable and packaging is recyclable and reusable
- Ethically sourced, environmentally aware ingredients
Organic Machine products do not contain harmful chemicals and preservatives, so to maximise their shelf-life and effectiveness:
- Please store in cool, dry places, out of direct sunlight
- Always close lids directly after use to minimise oxidation
- Be aware of expiry date and use within that time
- Always store upright as some heat sensitive products melt easily in our African temperatures and you wouldn’t want it to spill everywhere
- If a product melts, gently stir it as it hardens to maintain even ingredient distribution (place it in a bowl of ice water to speed this up)
- If it is so hot that it will stay melted then simply stir before using
- If any spilled along the ream of the lid, remove this or the lid will seal shut as it hardens
- Due to this product containing coconut oil, it is not suitable for use with latex prophylactics as coconut oil may break down the integrity of the latex
- Shea Butter*, Rosehip Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Evening Primrose, Cacao Butter*, Oils Of: Pomegranate, Coconut, Beeswax, Argan*, Ylang-Ylang*, Patchouli*, Rose, and Vitamin E.
0 out of 1 people would recommend this product17/01/2017, By TertiusNot a bad product, but the smell is way too strong. Way way way way too strong!
I only put some on my hands and 4 hours later I can still constantly smell it - up to the point of giving me a headache.
These will not be going anywhere near any intimate areas. I will have to write this off as a bad purchase.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.