- The head has rounded bristles and is made of recyclable nylon, and is snapped off the handle for recycling
- The handle is made from non-GMO cornstarch, and is fully biodegradable
- Bristles are soft and rounded to be gentle and soothing on sore gums and new teeth
- Perfect for use in conjunction with the Jack n Jill range of toothpastes, or your favourite eco-friendly toothpaste
Did you know? The compostable handle will typically take just 90 days to disintegrate in a commercial compost.
- Use as any other toothbrush, as per instructions from your dentist
- Replace every 8 weeks
- To dispose, snap the head off the handle and recycle the head with your plastic recycling, and the handle in your compost
- If you do not have the facilities for composting, you can dispose of it in your regular rubbish, and it will biodegrade without filling up the landfill
Nylon, non-GMO cornstarch
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product17/05/2018, By WilmaThe perfect environmentally conscious toothbrush option for children, especially as a starter option for your baby as the bristles are soft for delicate gums. Great also that they have different character options to distinguish if you have more than one :)26/04/2018, By VictoireMy children loved their Jack n Jill toothbrushes! The crocodile is really cute, but looks a little more like a dinosaur ;) . The toothbrushes lasted well, even with my toothbrush chewers! Love that it is biodegradable and recyclable, the toothbrush head was easy to break off for recycling.26/08/2017, By HeleenLove this toothbrush for my daughter who is two. Super soft and eco friendly too! It's a win16/05/2017, By ShanMy son is so happy that his toothbrush is also earth friendly now too. I'm happy with the quality!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.