- BPA-free, verified non-toxic, bamboo toothbrush
- A USDA certified biobased product
- A waste-free home essential
- Compostable handle & packaging
- Bristles are 62% plant-based, 38% BPA-free nylon
- Lasts just as long as a conventional plastic toothbrush, with proper care
- Store your toothbrush in a dry area.
- Rinse the bristles just like a conventional toothbrush.
- Remove the bristles before composting the handle.
- Certified 100% organic bamboo handle, Bristles 62% plant-based, 38% BPA-free nylon
Country of Origin:
Components sourced from the USA and China, manufactured in the USA.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product02/02/2019, By MeganThis toothbrush works perfectly. The bristles are nice and soft. The bamboo handle does take a while to dry but that doesn't bother me.28/12/2018, By primates_r_usI chose this product out of the available eco-friendly toothbrushes, even though it's a bit more expensive, because of this review: https://myplasticfreelife.com/2015/12/the-truth-about-your-biodegradable-bamboo-toothbrush/
I appreciate full honesty and transparency from companies in their marketing of ethical products! (= Thanks.
(Any claim of 100% biodegradable bristles sounds pretty dodgy to me...!)22/11/2018, By GillianLoving my new eco-friendly plastic free toothbrush. The bristle says soft but I would call it a soft to medium bristle. It comes nicely wrapped in a hygienic eco-friendly manner and a comfortable handle to hold. I would recommend putting the toothbrush in a sunny part of the bathroom so it can dry faster.12/09/2018, By MichelleVery sturdy
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.