- Formulated to be free of fluoride, salicylate, sugar, colourants, SLS or artificial preservatives
- Includes organic calendula to soothe gums and xylitol for sweetness
- Packaging is all free of BPA and is recyclable
Did you know? Xylitol is not only a non-nutritive sweetener, it’s also endorsed by many dental associations as inhibiting the growth of tooth decay, making it the perfect sweetener.
- Squeeze a small amount onto a toothbrush and wet to activate foaming
- Brush teeth as directed by your dentist
- Rinse mouth out and rinse toothbrush (but don’t stress if your child swallows it - it’s safe)
- Occasionally crystals will build up around the mouth of the tube - simply wipe with a warm, wet cloth to clear the crystals, and dry with a dry cloth
- Store the tube with the cap facing upwards (in a cup, or similar) to inhibit the growth of crystals
- Store oral care products as far from the toilet as possible
- Xylitol, Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin (coconut Derived), Silica, Xantham Gum, Potassium Sorbate (Naturally Derived), Citric Acid
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product06/01/2020, By CatherineLove this toothpaste, my little one does too. Feel better knowing its natural when he eats it (which is impossible to avoid). Just a tad pricy.03/12/2019, By CatI love this toothpaste! I have bought it a few times and my little one seems to enjoy it too. I am reassured its not full of nasties too, which helps considering on numerous occasions he just eats the toothpaste off the toothbrush and then refuses to let me brush the teeth! Only thing is its a little pricey.17/09/2019, By AmbandI required a flavour free toothpaste and this product worked well.05/08/2019, By LaurenGreat product, no nasties. A bit overpriced though.18/07/2018, By LoveleenMy little one doesn't resist his toothbrush when I out this on other than this its a struggle, so i guess he likes it.17/05/2018, By WilmaA favourite with my son, three, and daughter, 18 months. Have transitioned to the Flavour Free option as they were literally eating the toothpaste from the brush :)06/04/2018, By DMy daughter loved this! Much better than awful bubblegum flavoured shop brands11/08/2017, By HeidsContains no nasty ingredients. My little boy enjoys brushing with this toothpaste.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.