- Formulated to be free of fluoride, salicylate, sugar, colourants, SLS or artificial preservatives
- Includes organic calendula to soothe gums and xylitol for sweetness
- Packaging is all free of BPA and is recyclable
- Squeeze a small amount onto a toothbrush and wet to activate foaming
- Brush teeth as directed by your dentist
- Rinse mouth out and rinse toothbrush (but don’t stress if your child swallows it - it’s safe)
- Occasionally crystals will build up around the mouth of the tube - simply wipe with a warm, wet cloth to clear the crystals, and dry with a dry cloth
- Store the tube with the cap facing upwards (in a cup, or similar) to inhibit the growth of crystals
- Store oral care products as far from the toilet as possible
Did you know? Xylitol is not only a non-nutritive sweetener, it’s also endorsed by many dental associations as inhibiting the growth of tooth decay, making it the perfect sweetener.
Xylitol, Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin (from coconut), Silica, Certified Organic Natural Flavour* (Blueberry), Xanthan Gum, Certified Organic Calendula Officinalis Extract**, Potassium Sorbate (Naturally Derived), Citric Acid
* USDA Certified Organic Ingredient
** NASAA Certified Organic & Biodynamic Ingredient
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product18/07/2019, By InebelleRather disappointed in this product. I was all for it because it is all natural but because it tastes so good my son almost just wants to eat it, making it difficult to brush (I am aware this could just be him).
The thing that bugs us most about it is because it is see through and doesn't foam at all you do not know where you have brushed etc. I am sure it is a good product but for a little one when you are stopping and starting you want to be able to see you've covered the whole mouth.18/02/2019, By JoanneMy 5 year old usually complains about the taste of other toothpaste and love this one04/02/2019, By Rebeccamy kids love it, and i love that there is no junk in it06/03/2018, By EveThis is a delicious toothpaste according to my 5-year old daughter. The only problem is the tube lid doesnt tend to close properly. It would be a great improvement to have a lid that closes firmly and doesnt break.09/10/2017, By KerrynAlthough the clear is a bit off putting my 3 year old loves it. It tastes really yummy :) less fights to brush his teeth make this a winner for me :)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.