- The head has rounded bristles and is made of recyclable nylon, and is snapped off the handle for recycling
- The handle is made from non-GMO cornstarch and is fully compostable
- Bristles are soft and rounded to be gentle and soothing on sore gums and new teeth
- Perfect for use in conjunction with the Jack n Jill range of toothpastes, or your favourite eco-friendly toothpaste
- Use as any other toothbrush, as per instructions from your dentist
- Replace every 8 weeks
- To dispose of, snap the head off the handle and recycle the head with your plastic recycling, and the handle in your compost
- If you do not have the facilities for composting, you can dispose of it in your regular rubbish, and it will biodegrade without filling up the landfill
Did you know? The compostable handle will typically take just 90 days to disintegrate in a commercial compost.
Nylon, non-GMO cornstarch
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.