- Scented with vanilla and marigold
- Prevents odour causing bacteria with sodium bicarbonate
- Highly moisturizing deodorant, made with shea butter
- Residue-free formulation with silky arrowroot powder
- Indian Sal tree resin (Shorea robusta) is traditionally used to soothe irritated skin
- Won’t leave stains on your clothes
- Glides on with luxurious application
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Aluminium, zinc, PEGs, parabens and phthalates free formulation
- Palm ingredients certified responsible by RSPO
- Certified natural by ICADA
- Packaged in recyclable materials
- Push up the bottom of the tube with your thumb and then smoothe a thin layer of the deodorant under the arms.
- Store in a cool place (<25°C), out of direct sunlight.*
- *Please note that Ben & Anna deodorants are made without the use of chemical stabilizers. If the product melts due to excessively high temperatures, simply place it in a fridge for a short while.
- Nett Weight: 60 g
- Sodium Bicarbonate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Maranta Arundinacea Root Powder*, Zea Mays Starch, Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Shorea Robusta Resin, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera, Vanilla Planifolia Bean Extract, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil, Limonene**, Vanillin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate***, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Linalool**, Benzyl Benzoate**, Benzyl Salicylate**, Farnesol**, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Geraniol**, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*.
- * Organic
- ** from natural essential oils
- *** RSPO certified
Please Note: This product contains alcohol.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the Netherlands
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product13/07/2019, By AshleighI really wanted to love this deodorant. The packaging is amazing!! However I seem to have had a bad reaction to it. Possibly the bicarb?29/05/2019, By CarmenI absolutely LOVE this idea- plastic-free biodegradable packaging! But I feel that the product itself is lacking. The 'stick' part smells AMAZING, but it doesn't glide on very well and is quite crumbly/leaves a lot residue. But... I do feel as if it does work quite well as a deodorant overall.10/05/2019, By JennaI've tried so many natural deodorants and this is the only one that works so far - the vanilla orchard one has mild earthy vanilla scent. It's lovely and lasts all day. The pop up tube makes application easy too. So worth the money!03/04/2019, By OliviaI love this product! It smells wonderful but is still subtle enough for me to wear perfume. The integrity of the packaging is incredible as most non-plastic alternatives do not last. My only concern is that it does not spread very well when you roll it onto the skin - sometimes I use my hand to rub it in. HOWEVER, it honestly lasts me the whole day and a gym session and I still smell great.15/03/2019, By Jo-AnnNeutral feelings. Not bad, but not wow either. I would say this lasts for the day, but definitely need an evening touch up again. We all perspire differently, but for me, if I was attending a function and wanted to ensure no wetness or odor, I would rather reach for the commercial option over this one.11/03/2019, By BrionyVery nice natural deodorant - remember to hold it to your underarm to soften before rubbing it.
Works like a charm30/01/2019, By CaitlinI dont smell during the day even though I'm in the hot sun. Its silky soft and I haven't had a reaction yet which I do with most bicarb deos. The smell is not too strong (vanilla orchid) hardly smells at all, which I like.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.