- For clean and natural skin - all skin types
- Excellent for a thorough cleansing
- Konjac is a traditional Japanese jelly-like food, made from a kind of potato called “Konnyaku potato”
- Konjac has been traditionally used in Japan as a beauty treatment for a long time due to its properties
- Charcoal Sponge includes bamboo charcoal that helps absorb impurities to purify and deep cleanse your skin
- Rinse the Konjac sponge in warm water before each use
- Apply cleanser or use alone to gently massage skin in circular motion
- After each use, rinse thoroughly, squeeze out water and hang to dry in well-ventilated area
- Use twice daily; recommended morning and night
- Replace after 3 months (90 days)
- For external use only. Do not use on skin that is irritated, broken or sunburned.
- If irritation develops, discontinue use immediately
100% natural Konjac Root
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.