- Convenient and comfortable alternative to disposable pads
- Reusable, earth-friendly menstrual pad
- Handmade in South Africa with natural materials
- Leak-proof, lightweight, breathable and uniquely designed for comfort
Each Pad is Made from:
- 4 x Layers of 100% cotton Shweshwe
- 1 x Layer of 100% cotton towelling
- 1 x Layer of breathable, leak-proof material (drimac)
- 2 x Steel press studs for ease of adjustment
- Soak in a bucket of COLD water with essential oil
- Hand wash with a natural, un-fragranced soap, rinse and hang to dry
- Machine washable - on a delicate cycle with biodegradable detergent
- Do not tumble dry, bleach or iron
- Ensure pads are fully dried before storing
- Although Moontime Pads have been pre-washed, it is recommended that you wash them again before first use
- Moontime Pads are made by hand so naturally there will be some variation
Which Size Should I Use?
- Extra Small (XS) is great for the beginning and end of your cycle, and for those low flow days
- Small (S) is slightly bigger than the XS and offers a bit more length, great for the lighter flowing days
- Medium (M) is the perfect all-rounder, it fits most body types, and is just right for those medium flow days
- Large (L) is ideal for the heavier days and is a great night time pad
- Extra Large (XL) is great for full protection - day or night. The extra length allows for heavy flow
- Maternity is uniquely designed and shaped for women who have just given birth. It is highly absorbent and can also be used as on overnight pad for super heavy bleeders.
- Available in 6 different sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, and Maternity
- Extra Small (XS): 220 mm x 160 mm x 7 mm
- Small (S): 240 mm x 175 mm x 7 mm
- Medium (M): 280 mm x 170 mm x 7 mm
- Large (L): 320 mm x 180 mm x 7 mm
- Extra Large (XL): 355 mm x 180 mm x 7 mm
- Maternity: 390 mm x 180 mm x 8 mm
- Pure Cotton, Drimac, Stainless Steel.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
8 out of 11 people would recommend this product20/01/2021, By Lee-AnneReally wish I found these sooner!27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat Product12/10/2020, By ThineGentle on skin, no chafing, easy to use10/05/2020, By PremiCreative and earth-friendly pad19/03/2020, By MapasekaI have bamboo versions that are softer. Moontime is too rough for my cl*t and v*gina. I am glad I only bought 1.26/02/2020, By NoeleenHighly disappointing. As product is made from natural products. When I received it the entire packaging including the pads are covered in a vile (toxic) fragrance!!! So much for saving the environment! I specifically am trying these as I suffer from IEI/TILT/MSC which is short for I cannot handle any toxin or fragrances, perfumes, essential oils, etc, whatsoever! This product is definitely not for us FRAGRANCE FREE people! I can just as well go and buy some toxic filled fragranced pads!18/12/2019, By JillThis product is very big. It could probably have a third taken off it's length and still be effective, so I was very aware of it the whole time. It also takes a long time to dry after washing. While a great concept for the environment, I don't think I'd order it again.02/04/2019, By KerryI tried this product last month and I have to say i am very impressed! It is comfy, and easy.14/03/2019, By CarineI ordered the medium and I am not quite sure I would call it medium, it is sized for a giant woman. Given it goes up quite so high at the back it ends up with a wedgie!24/12/2018, By PinkThe noontime pads are really absorbent. The large is good for heavy days or nights. They’re a little bulky compared to the Hannahpad but not uncomfortable. They’re easy to wash and don’t stain ( unlike the Hannahpad).23/09/2018, By KatelynnBy far my favorite cloth pad yet! I bought the small and it feels great and have had no leaks. The color bleeds a lot in the first wash so I would recommend hand washing alone or with similar colors.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.