- Suitable for teens as young as 12
- Perfect for the petite, smaller framed ladies
- Designed with light, to moderate flow in mind
- One of, if not the smallest menstrual cup on the market
- Easy insertion
- Reusable and can last for several years
- Cheaper, healthier and more eco-friendly than using disposables
- Smooth surface is easy to clean
- So soft you may even forget it’s there
- Latex and BPA free
- Stays put for up to 12 hours
- Only needs emptying 2-4 times per day
- Check out Lunette’s official website for detailed instructions on how to fold and how to use your Lunette Cup
First time use:
- Boil your Lunette cup in a large pot for 20 minutes
- Check that the air holes around the top are fully open
- Wash your hands, and clean your cup using water, and mild (unfragranced) soap
During your period:
- Tip the blood into the toilet
- Rinse with cold water then, wash with warm water
- Wash with mild, unfragranced soap (seriously!)
Once your period is over:
- Disinfect your cup by boiling in water for 20 minutes
- Your Lunette Cup should be disinfected both before, and after your period
- Available in voilet
- Cup Diameter: 41 mm x 47 mm
- Stem Length: 25 mm
- Cup Volume: 25 ml
- Measuring Lines: 5 ml; and 13,5 ml
- Medical Grade Silicone
Country of Origin:
- Made in Finland
9 out of 10 people would recommend this product27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat Product23/05/2020, By AgnetaThe cup is great. It fit perfectly after cutting the stem and I am loving it so far. I would definitely recommend it for any first time cup user09/05/2020, By FatimaGenius and environment friendly09/02/2020, By CassieI absolutely love the Lunette cup.
It has changed my life.
Great way to cut down on waste and a healthy way to have your period without all the junk in pads and tampons.
14/01/2020, By NancyReally great alternative to other sanitary items
Takes a few times to get it right. I definitely recommend learning correct techniques for insertion
It's a great product and saves a lot of money in the long run29/09/2019, By PinkI’ve tried the cup today for the first time. I think I need to get used to it. Was fairly comfortable at first but did some yoga and it moved. Will have to review again after I’ve used it awhile.11/04/2019, By NatalieIn a bid to cut down my waste on the environment and learning about the terrible chemicals in disposable menstrual products, it was time for me to switch. As a lady that CANNOT STAND tampons this cup is AMAZING! Fit and opened correctly first time on using it, super comfortable I can't even feel it. Absolutely period changing, for the better! Take the time to research the way to insert and break the seal before pulling to remove and you will be one happy lady :)07/04/2019, By LorraineThis is worth the money! It is a very comfortable option (I got a small), and it's just really easy to use once you get used to it. It took me a few tries and some nervous laughs, but once you get past all that you'll love this little friend! I use this during the day, and the Hannahpads to sleep with. The combo works great!02/04/2019, By NickyThe Lunette is the most comfortable cup I have ever had! I first tried another cup and after 3 months it just didn't gel with me. The Lunette was recommended to me and from day 1 I loved it! So comfy, fits perfectly and so easy to use!26/10/2018, By GenI was a bit apprehensive to try a menstrual cup, but after a lot of reading, watching YouTube clips and taking a survey on the best cup for me, I settled for the Lunette. Tried it prior to my period to get used to putting it in and taking it out and wasn't difficult at all. It just takes getting used to (like a tampon). When my period arrived I was prepared and put it in on day 1 already.
NO pain, NO cramps (don't know why, but a few articles/ people have reportedly 'lost' the period pain once they started using a cup), NO leaking! In fact, you don't even know that it's in! It's more comfortable than a tampon or pad ever was and I can't recommend it enough! I don't feel anxious about having my period anymore and it's a great feeling.
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE... I only change it TWICE a day (when I get up in the morning and when I shower at night - easy to change in the shower too :) )!!
Make the change for a healthier, happier YOU and the environment!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.