- pH balanced body lotion
- Prebiotics support skin microbiome
- Fast absorbing
- Won't block pores
- Suitable for the whole family
- Community sourced baobab and marula
- Naturally fragranced with essential oils
- RSPO certified sustainable palm Ingredients
- BWC certified cruelty-free
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Coconut Oil has natural anti-inflammatory properties which reduce redness and irritated skin.
- Sunflower Oil contains Vitamin E which fights free-radicals and premature signs of ageing.
- marula seed oil is a light, rapidly absorbed oil that won’t block pores. It renews skin, revives dry and dull patches.
- Nett Volume: 375 ml.
- Aqua (Water), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Inulin*, Sclerocarya birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Aspalathus linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract*, Adansonia digitata (Baobab) Fruit Extract*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lactic Acid, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Linalool**, Citronellol**, Limonene**, Geraniol**.*Ingredients from Organic Farming **Component of Natural Essential Oils 99.5% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
- Bottled in recyclable HDPE (#2) plastic.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product20/10/2021, By staceMy go to, lightweight! Even my hubby loves it. Soft, clean smell.12/08/2021, By TrixI like probiotics in skin care and I like this :) It’s very light weight <330/06/2021, By PhyllisI didn't like the smell of this one as much. The lotions are better for summer.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.