- Bundle includes a shampoo and conditioner made with baobab oil and fruit powder
- Especially suited to dry or curly hair
- Works wonders on stressed and treated hair
- Makes hair lighter, bouncier and more full of life
- Baobab powder is high in vitamins A, D and E which nourish your hair giving it shine
- Baobab oil conditions the hair thoroughly, from root to tip
- Made from wild harvested, African ingredients
- Silicone free conditioner
- Certified organic by ECOCERT
- Partners accredited fair trade status by Phytotrade
- Not tested on animals
- Vegan friendly
- Lather a small amount of shampoo into wet hair
- Rinse thoroughly and repeat if necessary
- Massage a small amount of conditioner into scalp and hair
- Comb through with a thick tooth comb
- Rinse thoroughly
- If you have been using a shampoo and conditioner combo which includes silicone, or a variant thereof such as dimethicone, it will take some time before the silicone build-up is rinsed from your hair.
- Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight
Did you know? Silicone found in many hair products makes hair look, and feel shiny, and healthy. However, they do not actually make your hair healthier, or shinier. They only give the appearance of healthy hair, and in fact they can prevent your hair, and roots from absorbing vital oils, and nutrients. Baobab oil, and fruit powder are powerful antioxidants, with a wealth of vitamins, and minerals which do make your hair healthier, and stronger naturally.
- Bundle Contains: 1 x Africa Organics Baobab Shampoo for Dry Damaged Hair (200 ml), 1 x Africa Organics Baobab Conditioner for Dry Damaged Hair (200 ml).
- Baobab Shampoo for Dry Damaged Hair: Aloe Barbadensis (Vera) Leaf Gel*, Decyl Glucoside, Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Ethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycerin, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Xanthan Gum, Inulin*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Fruit Powder*, PCA Glyceryl Oleate, Isoamyl Laurate, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil, Sodium Phytate, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract*, Citric Acid, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Tocopherol, Linalool**, Limonene**, Geraniol**.
- Baobab Conditioner for Dry Damaged Hair: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Vera) Leaf Gel*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Isoamyl Laurate, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Cetyl Alcohol, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil, Inulin*, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract*, PCA Glyceryl Oleate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Fruit Powder*, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Linalool**,Limonene**, Geraniol**.
- *Ingredient from organic farming.
- **Component of natural essential oils.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African
16 out of 17 people would recommend this product25/05/2020, By ShanyThis product isn't the best , but it is also not the worse. I wouldn't buy it again after this is finished since it doesn't make my hair feel great. Doesn't really make a difference.09/05/2020, By AnthonyWorks so well05/05/2020, By RiniqueRecently switched from Pantene to Africa Organics. I love the smell of the product, though it feels like i have to use much more when washing my hair than i did with previous shampoos.
Also need to wash more often than usual but my hair feels softer and more healthy overall.22/04/2020, By CandyNot too grandI had a itchy and problematic scalp. After a couple of wash it is much better. My husband says my hair is soo shiny. It added volume as well. I am infatuation with this product.23/02/2020, By esma karadagbeautiful hair21/02/2020, By EcoSmooth08/02/2020, By OrignalGood27/01/2020, By amylathers well!03/01/2020, By HelperExcellentEither I have to use a lot of shampoo to get it to lather up properly, or I have to shapoo twice. The conditioner leaves my hair oily from roots to tips. Not fond of the citrus smell.09/12/2019, By JulesI bought this because I loved that it was vegan and proudly South African, but either I have to use a lot of shampoo to get it to lather up properly, or I have to shapoo twice. The conditioner also leaves my hair oily from roots to tips. I'm also not fond of the citrus smell.27/11/2019, By Fatima VicenteGreat product and works well for thick, long and curly hair. At first the shampoo smelt very strong but you get use to it, cleans the hair well. Conditioner is great! I would love for it to be in bigger package.11/11/2019, By YolandeThe shampoo is good but the conditioner left my hair oily at the ends. Would buy the shampoo again though!13/10/2019, By MaureenHave been using for only a week or so and I think my hair is calming down. It was getting very dry. Will continue to use this duo and see how my hair is in a few more weeks.25/09/2019, By WendyThis shampoo and conditioner is just what I needed for my dry hair. It works beautifully! My hair is now soft and lustrous.10/09/2019, By DeeThis is the first Africa Organics hair product I have tried, it's not bad. I have pretty thick curly hair and find that I need to use a lot! The only down fall for me is that it leaves my hair really oily, I find it difficult to rinse out. However, my hair does feel really soft after use. I am not a fan of the Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel smell and find it a little over powering.03/07/2019, By IcarienLove the product! It smells amazing. The only problem I found with it was the part of my hair that is growing out, new hair, gets to oily. The ends that is bleach I can see my hair absorbs all of those nutrients. This product will work perfect for hair that is very dry and or is damaged. I will keep this product in mind if I dye my hair again.26/04/2019, By ZandriLOVE! I purchased the shampoo at a health store but had to live without the conditioner because they were out of stock. Just as I had to restock, I see this bundle. Love it. It smells unbelievably beautiful but it also GETS THE JOB DONE so well.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.