- Natural moisturising mist for the face & hair
- With baobab, aloe & rose geranium
- Provides hydration & refreshment
- No parabens
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Suitable for all skin types
- Reusable packaging
Top Tip: When your African Gorgeous spray is finished, you can recycle the glass bottle but keep the plastic spray top, and purchase a refill to save on waste!
- Shake well before use, to mix the oil & water.
- Spray onto skin after cleansing, or any time you need extra moisture.
- Spray into hair after washing, or any time you need extra moisture.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Available in: 100ml Spray Bottle & 100ml Refill
- Pelargonium graveolens Leaf (Rose Geranium) Water, Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Adansonia digitata (Baobab) Oil*, Glycerin (Vegetable Origin), Tocopherol (Natural), Citric Acid, Potassium sorbate.
- Spray Bottle: Glass Bottle, Plastic Spray Top, Vinyl Labels.
- Refill: Glass Bottle, Cork Lid, Vinyl Labels.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product03/04/2021, By AugustRoseI’m still new in using this spray, so far I’m enjoying it. According to instructions one must use it on a clean face before moisturising, which I’ve been doing. I bought it to use during the day to give my skin some extra moisture, now use it on a clean face16/01/2021, By LulluGREAT PRODUCT.
A little goes a long way. Well worth the money. Keeps my skin soft all day long. Will definitely be purchasing a secong bottle.
17/12/2020, By KaraboReally hydrates22/10/2020, By CareyGorgeously hydrating. I like this moisturiser because you can feel how it hydrates the skin and it does not leave a residue of unnecessary ingredients. It is simple and pure and exactly what my skin needs. I can also use it several times a day.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.