- Milky Cleanser with soothing & balancing botanicals
- Rich in antioxidants that’ll clean & hydrate your skin
- Orange Blossom will brighten & clean your skin
- pH balancing properties from Orange Blossom
- Restorative & soothing benefits from Rose Geranium & Rosemary
- Refreshes skin with Spearmint & Orange Blossom
- Almond oil deeply hydrates your skin improving skin elasticity
- Plant-based ingredients have antimicrobial properties
- Naturally fragranced by essential oils
- Free from alcohol
- Free from artificial fragrances
- Ingredients from organic farming
- Certified organic by Cosmos
- Recommended for most skin types
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Gently dampen skin.
- Apply a small amount of cleanser onto your face, neck and décolleté.
- Rinse well.
- This Milky Cleanser is suitable for all skin types however due to the presence of essential oils we recommend that those with highly sensitive skin either avoid this product or use it with caution as it may irritate sensitive skin.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Volume: 200 ml.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Xanthan Gum, Aqua, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil*, Quillaja Saponaria Wood Extract, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil*, Sodium Benzoate, **Citronellol, **Geraniol, **Linalool, **Limonene, **Citral, **Benzyl Benzoate.
- *Ingredients from organic farming ** Naturally occurring in essential oils
- Recyclable bottle with a plastic lid.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.