- Hydrating & oil-balancing face gel
- Made from organic & natural ingredients
- Active Manuka Honey rejuvenates the skin & locks in moisture
- Manuka oil has antimicrobial properties that may help to clear skin
- Squalane deeply nourishes your skin while it also balances oil production
- Squalane will soothe your skin due to its anti-inflammatory properties
- Harakeke flax extract deeply hydrates the skin
- Chamomile & ginger aid the skin's natural healing process
- Evening Primrose oil may help alleviate the symptoms of acne, eczema & psoriasis
- Deeply moisturises the skin without leaving an oily residue
- Balance oils production
- Leaves your skin feeling deeply hydrated & smooth
- Certified certified natural
- Cruelty-free - BDIH and Cosmos Certified
- Contains products of the hive & therefore not suitable for vegans
- Suitable for acne-prone, oily & combination skin
Ingredient Spotlight: Manuka Oil & Manuka Honey
- Manuka honey: Manuka honey is a type of honey that’s native to New Zealand. It’s made by bees who pollinate the flower on the Manuka bush. What makes Manuka honey special is its natural antibacterial properties. Manuka honey is also believed to have antiviral, anti-inflammatory & antioxidant benefits. By using a cleanser that has Manuka honey you are not only cleaning your face but caressing your skin with the soothing effects of this wonderful substance which may help to soften & soothe slightly irritated skin.
- Pure Manuka Oil: Manuka Oil is sourced from the Manuka tree & it has powerful antimicrobial & anti-inflammatory properties. This natural oil can be used to help your skin’s natural infection fighting process. Use it to soothe skin irritation and combat infections and protect skin from bacteria.
- Smooth over your face and neck each night after cleansing and toning.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Did you know? This product is certified ‘natural’ by the BDIH. Certification by BDIH makes sure that manufacturers adhere to a strict standard that’s highly regarded internationally and enables consumers to avoid purchasing and using unauthenticated products that claim to be natural but, in fact, may not be. Therefore you can be assured that this wonderful product is honestly made using only natural ingredients.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml.
- Aqua (water), Mel (Manuka Honey), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil**, Glycerin (Vegetable Glycerin), Xanthan Gum, Squalane (Vegetable Squalane), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Extract, Phormium Tenax Leaf Juice (NZ Flax Gel), Bisabolol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Phytate, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum (Fragrance)*.
- *From natural essential oils: Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool.
- **Certified organic.
- Cardboard box & plastic bottle.
Country of Origin:
- Made in New Zealand.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.