- Contains Jojoba oil - which helps with quicker skin absorption and hydration
- Enriched with evening primrose oil - which may help to make your skin firmer
- Can result in a smooth, soft skin
- May improve your skin’s own healing process
- Certified 100% organic by SOIL and COSMOS
- It helps treat dark marks and blemishes
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Palm oil-free
- In the evening, after cleansing the face, apply a little InLight Beauty Night Balm onto the face and neck with the wooden spatula. Massage gently in a circular motion until fully absorbed.
- Store in clean, cool and dry area at an 18 to 25 degree temperature
Did you know?
- InLight Beauty offers certified 100% organic skincare collection.
- InLight Beauty produces handmade products that are free of synthetic preservatives, SLS, parabens, phthalates, alcohol and palm oil.
- Nett Volume: 45 ml
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Linalool*, Limonene*, Geraniol*, Farnesol*.
- *Natural constituent of essential oils.
- Contains macadamia nut
- Recyclable miron glass jar with PET plastic lids.
- Comes enclosed in FSC cardboard boxes.
- Includes rosewood spatulas and edible ink
Country of Origin:
- Product of UK
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.