- A soothing skincare treatment for face & body
- With potentilla extract
- Fast-acting relief for red, irritated & itchy skin
- Beneficial for dermatitis-prone skin
- Potentilla is a plant rich in tannins which help to combat inflammation
- Non-greasy formula
- Suitable for adults & children
This skincare treatment is:
- Certified to NATRUE standards
- Made with organic or biodynamic ingredients wherever possible
- Free from synthetic dyes, perfumes & preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, silicone & PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Not tested on animals
- Apply this treatment at the first signs of redness & irritation.
- Apply a thin layer to the affected areas of skin several times a day as required. Leave to absorb fully to avoid the discolouration of clothing.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Aqua, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Alcohol, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Potentilla Erecta Root Extract, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Sucrose Stearate, Sucrose Distearate, Xanthan Gum, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract.
Dr. Hauschka skincare products comply with guidelines regarding animal testing set forth by both PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) and the BDIH (German Federation of Natural Products Manufacturers).
Country of Origin:
- Product of Germany.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product20/08/2020, By JeanetteQuite pricey but the quality is damn good
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.