The Dream Team Pack contains:
- 1 x Wow Wow Wonder 3-Hyaluron + C Serum (15ml)
- 1 x Retinin Retinal 0.1% Resurfacing Cream (15ml)
Why use the Dream Team Pack?
- Organic daytime & night-time serum combination
- Vitamin C for morning use & vitamin A for evening use
- Each one helps to enhance the other’s benefits
- Hyaluronic acid, phytic acid & vitamin C have rejuvenating properties
- Vitamin C supports collagen production for firmer, smoother skin
- Vitamin A & white willow bark work to improve skin tone & texture
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- No parabens
- No animal testing; Beauty Without Cruelty approved
- Smooth a few drops of Wow Wow Wonder serum onto clean, damp skin.
- For best results, mist your skin after applying the serum.
- Lock in the moisture with a SKOON concentrate or moisturiser.
- Smooth a dollop of Retinin onto clean skin. For use at night only.
- When using a vitamin A moisturiser at night, we recommend using a broad-spectrum SPF during the day.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.
- SKOON Retinin should be used at night only, to avoid sun exposure.
- Store below 25°C. Avoid direct sunlight.
- 2 x 15ml
- SKOON. Wow Wow Wonder: Aqua, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, salix alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phytic Acid, Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Agathosma Betulina (Buchu) Leave Extract, Magnesium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Sodium Phytate, Polyepsilon-Lysine.
- SKOON. Retinin: Aqua (Water), Glycerin*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter*, salix alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Lactobacillus Ferment, Octyldodecanol, Triticum vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil Unsaponifiables, Behenyl Alcohol, CHD-Fulvic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclodextrin, Sclerocarya birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Sodium Levulinate, Lupinus Albus Seed Oil, Sodium Anisate, Ethylhexylglycer- in, Tocopherol, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Alcohol, Dextran, Sodium Phytate, Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2, Isomalt, Rubus Chamaemorus Seed Oil, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pullulan, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Ceramide 3, Hyaluronic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Retinal, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Hexanoyl Dipeptide-3 Norleucine Acetate.
- *Certified Organic.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
15 out of 17 people would recommend this product15/08/2022, By DesI've been using the products for two months and I've noticed a positive difference in my skin, even after doing harsh laser treatments for a skin condition. I wasn't expecting the small product size to last that long so that was a pleasant surprise (it seems that there's still more than a bit left). Others have noticed and complimented my skin. Four stars because the results are great, just not mind-blowingly great and because it is quite pricey. I would give 4.5 stars if that was an option.30/05/2022, By StephanyPigmentation takes some time to disappear, and after 3 months of use, i see a difference in my pigmentation and fine lines. Great product.24/10/2021, By DianeI'm really hooked on this great duo. I'm a mature woman and they really keep my skin looking fresh and youthful.19/08/2021, By PienaarI've been using this for about 10 days now, and haven't seen any difference in my skin whatsoever. The Wow-wow wonder serum does feel very hydrating though. But maybe not worth the R800+ price tag.07/04/2021, By TammyLove this duo - found that my skin does look really good after a week or so of using.27/01/2021, By HarrietLOVE these products! Would definitely recommend them and/or gift them to a friend.21/12/2020, By DiI had high expectations for these products based on the reviews and pricing! After a few applications of the wow wow wonder serum, my skin appeared to get worse in that I had more breakouts. However, I have to add that I did receive a compliment from a friend one day after I had applied the serum, which made my skin look "healthier and brighter" despite the breakout. Also found that my SPF cream did not absorb very well after applying the serum. The night time retinin did nothing for me unfortunately :(17/11/2020, By JessicaReally enjoyed these products! the packaging is so sleek and modern. the serum is absorbed so quickly!13/11/2020, By LizeTruly a great product. The brand is a bit expensive, however.11/11/2020, By JojoLove using these products and I suppose they are keeping my skin looking good ? Received a compliment that my complexion and skin has improved but I am unsure .
They leave my skin feeling good though - love using the Wowwowonder serum in the morning .20/10/2020, By LizaA very good deal on two wonderful products. I do wish the Retinin especially came in a bigger size, as the WWW should last longer than the Retinin. I can definitely see a difference in my skin after just a few weeks. Pigmentation marks seem lighter and my skin has a brighter glow. Definitely worth the buy!14/10/2020, By JodieLove this entire brand.06/10/2020, By MariaLovely17/09/2020, By MarietteBeen using these products with THE ONE moisturiser and Oh Sherbet! exfoliating mask and I can see a drastic improvement - my skin is looking fantastic.27/08/2020, By HarrietObsessed with these products. Easy application and a little bit goes a long way, especially with the Vit C Serum.
Most unfortunate thing is the size of the products. They’re quite expensive for a tiny amount of product. So I certainly won’t be using them religiously everyday. Maybe every other day.15/08/2020, By MarlizeI absolutely love the Retinin cream, the serum I’m not too sure of. It’s good but the texture after application starts to crumble and feels a bit tacky. It’s not a good primer under my foundation.01/08/2020, By MandisaObsessed! The Skoon range is absolutely worth the investment and has exceeded my expectations! Products absorb easily while still providing excellent coverage and lasting moisture. My beauty therapist recently commented that my skin is in its best condition ever! All thanks to Skoon!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.