- Light, reflective pigments leave you with a glowing complexion
- Conceals redness, and soothes sensitive skin
- Certified natural by BDIH
- With certified organic shea butter, and jojoba, açai, olive, & sunflower oils
- Açai oil improves skin elasticity, and protects from aging free radicals
- Fortified with vitamin E
- Vegetarian with beeswax
- Not tested on animals
What are the 8-in-1 actions?
- Evens complexion
- Corrects complexion
- Calms skin irritation
- Rejuvenates with age-defying antioxidants
- Provides a pleasant skin feel
- Available in: Fair and Beige
- 30 ml
- Aqua (Water), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Water*, Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Cera/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Sucrose Distearate, Sucrose Stearate Galactoarabinan, Isoamyl Laurate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Euterpe Oleracea (Açai) Fruit Oil*, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Phenethyl Alcohol, P-Anisic Acid, Punica Granatum Seed Extract, Limonene, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Parfum (Fragrance)**, Talc, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citral, Sodium Chloride, Linalool, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)
- *From certified organic agriculture
- **From essential oils
Country of Origin:
- Made in Germany
10 out of 16 people would recommend this product30/09/2020, By AnéLovely product. Does not irritate my skin.
Its true to a BB cream meaning it does not cover 100% of skin discolouration.
I am more than happy with this product!08/09/2020, By MerlindThis just turns clumpy instantly... I tried micing itbwith a few mositurisers aswel.... Nothing gets it tk actually blend smoothly.... It basically just cloggs together in little clumos....23/08/2020, By RoxaneAmazing13/05/2020, By AlbaNot great08/05/2020, By AvaNot a nice cream at all23/02/2020, By MastifgedIt's gratifying [url=https://lv.illustratorin-kuo.de/enlargement-cat-member-xxl/159/member-xxl-bez-receptes-atsauksmes/]member xxl[/url] and [url=https://hu.peter-robert.de/atlagos-peniszmeret/5/erogen-x/]erogen x[/url] for my eyes [url=https://da.potenziale-entfesseln.de/muscles-cat-somatodrol/104/somatodrol-anmeldelser-uden-recept/]https://da.potenziale-entfesseln.de/muscles-cat-somatodrol/104/somatodrol-anmeldelser-uden-recept/[/url] and in a case where [url=https://fi.galerie-saint-hubert.com/other/]https://fi.galerie-saint-hubert.com/other/[/url].
I may easily http://lu.abcmedecine.com/ recoup plenty of.17/10/2019, By ZelnaReally bad quality, don't blend at all, leave clumps on face, waste of money20/09/2019, By Fatima VicenteThe colour suits my skin however it doesn’t smooth out great and leaves clumps.19/08/2019, By AlanaI suppose you get what you pay for... Doesn’t spread evenly on the skin, definitely doesn’t blend in well. Tried mixing with moisturiser and it’s better, but doesn’t mix well with all moisturisers. Have to mix much more moisturiser than bb cream. Also smells cheap tbh. In my opinion, it’s a waste of money. Rather save up and buy Dr Hauschka.27/06/2019, By SarahI don't like this product at all. It doesn't cover the skin evenly and does not spread easily. I also found that it flakes once on the skin, leaving little balls of product everywhere. I tried mixing it with moisturizer to apply, it made no difference. Very disappointed.11/06/2019, By MarykeReally lovely BB Cream. Best to mix it with a little moisturizer.
13/05/2019, By AJLight coverage - as a BB cream should be. I use in conjunction with another of their foundations to get the right colour, and add a couple of drops of face oil for a more hydrated look and it also helps blend onto the skin better.10/03/2019, By NacaDoesn’t cover anything. Spreads weird you can see marks of it on the face. I still have to use some other bb cream that covers better with it. Not going to buy again.30/12/2018, By LillyLovely natural coverup. I got it in 'fair'. Very happy with it13/12/2018, By sandraA nice natural look for during the day as the cream is very light and blends the red patches in my skin tone nicely but is not thick enough to hide the hyper pigmentation or give full coverage. It does have a strong herby smell that vanished after the cream dried. The only problem I found is that it dried very quickly and so had to rush the application!07/12/2018, By YvetteI am a bit disappointed, the product has a very strange and quite strong smell that lingers around your face the whole day. I bought their shampoo and conditioner before and that had a great neutral fragrance, so not sure what the ingredient is that causes this...
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.