- Made for all ages and skin types
- Infused with Squalane - to ensure your skin is smooth and silky to the touch
- Can help to in treating acne and soothing sensitive skin
- No fillers or toxic chemicals added
- 100% plant, seed and flower oil-based
- Palm oil-free
- No added fragrances
- Comes in a compostable cardboard box - which causes less harm to the environment
- Added with Jojoba Oil - which helps in regulating sebum production
- Enriched with the antibacterial and antimicrobial effects of Grapefruit Flower oil
- A serum made to deeply absorb into your skin and not stay on top
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Morning Ritual: Apply around 5 to 7 drops of Serum to your skin, after cleansing and misting your face. Misting helps to dampen your skin and aids absorption of the serum into the epidermis. Next, add your daily moisturizer and makeup if necessary
- Night Ritual: Apply around 8 to 10 drops of Serum to your skin, after cleansing and misting your face. You may add your night moisturizer, however, a good amount of serum is all you need for good overnight skincare. Place an old scarf on your pillow to prevent the oils from staining your linen.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 25 degrees celsius room temperature, away from direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 30 ml
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Squalane (Sugar Cane Derived), Helichrysum Italicum (Helichrysum) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Flower) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli Flower) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile Flower) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium Flower) Oil, Cananga (Ylang Ylang Flower) Oil, Citrus Limonum (Lemon Flower) Oil, Citrus Paradise (Grapefruit) Oil, Boswellia Carteri (Frankincense) Oil.
- Recyclable glass bottle with dropper lid.
- Comes in a compostable cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.