- 100% natural, plant-based facial sponge
- Gently exfoliates, and resurfaces
- Promotes healthy blood circulation
- Lifts up, and draws out impurities
- Thoroughly removes makeup
- Gentle enough for baby’s sensitive skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Dries quickly, preventing bacteria and mould growth
- Natural green colour from Aloe pigment
- 100% biodegradable
- 100% plastic-free
- Vegan friendly
Material Spotlight: Konjac (aka Amorphophallus Konjac) has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for more than 2000 years. It’s most commonly used to help soothe the symptoms of skin conditions.
Our Waste-free Packaging: Faithful to Nature’s natural Konjac Sponges are packed in plastic-free boxes, and printed with plant-based inks. No nasty plastic sleeves, cellophane wrappers, or chemical adhesives.
- Gentle, Exfoliating Cleanse:
- Soak your Konjac Sponge in hot water until it softens completely.
- Gently wring out the excess water, and glide your Konjac Sponge across your favourite Faithful to Nature Soap Bar.
- Wet your face with the remaining warm water.
- Lather your soapy Konjac Sponge in the palm of your hand.
- Lightly glide your lathered Konjac Sponge across your face using small, circular motions.
- Thoroughly rinse, and pat your face dry with a clean, dry towel.
How often can I use my Konjac Sponge to clean my face?
- Faithful to Nature Konjac Sponges are soft, and gentle enough to use everyday as a makeup remover, and facial cleansing sponge.
- Rinse the sponge clean after every use, using warm running water.
- Press the sponge gently between your hands, to squeeze out any excess water.
- Hang dry using attached string to extend longevity.
- Box Contains: 1 x Konjac Sponge.
- Sponge Dimensions (Dessicated): 60 mm x 25 mm*
- *Expands when wet.
- Konjac (Amorphophallus Konjac) Root Fibre, Aloe Pigment.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China.
38 out of 38 people would recommend this product16/02/2022, By MandyWorks very well but see the price has more than doubled since buying late year and thus the low rating.08/02/2022, By AshAbsolutely love using this, although my skin is quiet sensitive, so I have found using it every 2nd to third day is best for me.
Lovely soft product, and leaves my skin feeling great!07/12/2021, By ShelleyI bought as a gift because I absolutely love mine07/12/2021, By Caitlinit feels lovely to wash my face, especially after removing makeup. it isn't too harsh on the skin. Takes some extra effort to get it completely clean after using.26/08/2021, By AnnaLove these sponges but they are hit and miss with how long they last and also I'm not sure why the smaller face versions are more expensive than the slightly bigger body sponges that seem to be made of the same thing.25/08/2021, By CandiceLovely gentle sponge that helps exfoliate skin. I am a bit disappointed in the amount of time it takes to dry (specifically because I am trying to avoid nasties growing in it and harming my skin.) I even use a hairdryer which takes some time.13/07/2021, By MichelleThe perfect way to remove makeup gently at the end of a long day.23/06/2021, By MorganA lovely sponge, just wish it was a tad bigger!12/06/2021, By MimzMade me break out21/05/2021, By FaariaAbsolutely love it. Gently exfoliates, and can use it everyday despite having very sensitive skin. Plus, it doesn't take any extra time out of my day to use it24/04/2021, By RachelThese are great! Not too rough for your face and I like the string to hang it so that it doesn't fester in gunky water.15/04/2021, By DianaLove this, very gentle27/03/2021, By BiancaIt is the best sponge I've ever tried! It really gets all the makeup off the skin without being to harsh.07/03/2021, By KSLovely, pleasant little sponge.05/12/2020, By WalkinLove these, second time buying this product. Love how gentle it is.25/10/2020, By MienGreat for exfoliation12/10/2020, By GinaThis is the best one yet. The other brand I used did not exfoliate my skin as well as this one does. Super happy with it. Just be gentle as it works really well :)06/10/2020, By ChristineWorks well28/05/2020, By RockSoft sponge23/05/2020, By First bornDe stressing sponge10/05/2020, By MufeedahBought this as a bath sponge for my baby, it's lovely. While I read the reviews and expected a small sponge, it was still surprising just how small it was. It expanded when wet and is just right for baby though.05/05/2020, By KimWhere have you been all my life! Stocking up on these for sure!05/05/2020, By KeaganI've only used the sponge three times, and I'm already so impressed with how smooth my skin is. I have super sensitive skin, and this doesn't cause any reaction in my skin.04/05/2020, By CaseyLove it29/04/2020, By HappyLots of fibres05/04/2020, By GreenGood of of aloe01/04/2020, By WinnerNice material used28/02/2020, By ConnectWow30/01/2020, By TRACEYlove the size of this sponge for my face, fits perfectly in my hand, face wash lathers nicely on it14/01/2020, By ChantelleMy daughter loves the sponge , perfect for cleansing her face . Will definately buy again .18/12/2019, By BReally good for exfoliation.17/10/2019, By Berniewhat a lovely sponge. use it everyday on my face and it leaves a smooth clean feel. it may be small but it works well.09/10/2019, By BronwenI love how these sponges are hard and soften in water. My skin is so nice and smooth afterwards. Little pricey, but worth it for sensitive skin.08/10/2019, By Berniea little smaller than I expected but love it nonetheless. it cleans my skin beautifully.20/09/2019, By NadiaCute little sponge, little bit pricey if not on special though.08/07/2019, By GilaWasn't as much of an exfoliate as I was expending but still feels nice.08/07/2019, By AnneCan feel this exfoliating on your skin. So soft05/07/2019, By NathalieThis sponge feels great on my skin, highly recommended!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.