- A natural soap-free cleansing bar for sensitive skin types
- Suitable for the whole family - adults, children & even babies’ delicate skin
- pH-balanced at 5.5 pH; cleanses your skin without stripping its natural moisture
- Won’t dry out or irritate the skin
- Enriched with Manuka honey, calendula & aloe vera for moisture
- Beneficial for skin prone to eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis & itching
- No lanolin or mineral oil; alkaline-free
- No SLS, parabens or phthalates
- No artificial fragrances or colours
- Biodegradable product in recyclable packaging
Did You Know? Normal skin has a slightly acidic pH (4.5-5.7). Many ordinary soaps have a pH of 9-12, which can strip moisture and oils from the skin, causing irritation and dryness. The soap-free cleansing bar has a pH of 5.5 to help maintain the skin’s moisture and oils.
- Use as a replacement for ordinary commercial soap.
- Lather gently onto wet skin, then rinse & pat dry.
- For best results, use together with Hope’s Relief Moisturising Lotion.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Calendula officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula), Leptospermum Scoparium Mel (Manuka Honey), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Aqua (Purified Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ricinus communis Seed Oil (Castor seed oil), Lactic Acid, Coco Betane.
- Recyclable Cardboard.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Australia
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product10/08/2021, By RodA great soap! I have struggled with itchy skin after a shower/bath for years and this soap is the old product that has helped treat that! Love it25/02/2021, By ElseleDefinitely the best soap free soap ever! It Doesn’t leave my skin dry like natural and conventional soaps. I also use it on my baby girl’s skin. It’s the soap I have been looking for!19/09/2020, By NomfundoVery drying and harsh on skin
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.