- Fresh top notes of Eucalyptus, and Peppermint
- Full heart notes of Chamomile, and Rosemary
- Clean base note of Rose Geranium
- Works well in both warm and cold weather
- Contains beeswax
- With your finger, smoothly rub and apply the solid perfume onto pulse points, wrist, collar bone, neck, behind knees & ears are great locations that will keep the fragrance lasting as the heat will allow slow release.
- For external use only
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Warning: Always perform a patch test first and discontinue use immediately should any irritation occur.
- 30 ml
- Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Eucalyptus smithii (Eucalyptus) EO, Eriocephalus punctulatus (African Chamomile) EO, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) EO, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) EO, Pelargonium graveolens (Rose Geranium) EO.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
5 out of 6 people would recommend this product08/12/2020, By TammyI am allergic to alcohol on the skin and I am so glad to have found this and it smells Devine!!!08/12/2020, By DanikaReally amazing, first time to try a solid perfume and it is so soft and lovely.11/08/2020, By JodyLove the fact that I can now use a perfume that doesn't contain any alcohol!!!15/05/2020, By SalomeSmells fabulous and I am hooked!15/08/2019, By AmyThis product smells amazing in the jar. But its fresh floral notes turn sickly sweet and musty, like a perfume that has gone off, when I put it on my skin as instructed.15/09/2018, By KateOf all the solid perfumes I have ever tried, I really just love Simply Bee's solid perfumes!!! So nice to have a perfume at last without alcohol!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.