- Pure Palo Santo essential oil
- Made locally with love
- No artificial fragrances or colours
- Ingredients are sustainably sourced
- Has a calming naturally woody scent
- Also works to repel mosquitoes
- Blends beautifully with Frankincense, cedarwood, Lemon & myrrh oils
Please Note: The oil and wood used in Sacred Roots products is derived from trees that have fallen, and which lie for a minimum of 2 years before being harvested.
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love the purity and authenticity of Sacred Roots essential oils. Palo Santo is a versatile aromatherapy oil, with no solvents or preservatives added.
Did you know? Palo Santo has a delightful sensory blend of pine, mint, & Lemon has held spiritual importance for thousands of years. It is used to purify, cleanse & restore the energy within one’s internal & external space. This Palo Santo is harvested by a local community within Ecuador. Only naturally fallen branches & trunks are harvested. Each tree that's harvested has to have to lay fallen for at least two years before it’s harvested in the case that the tree may re-sprout. A reforestation & restoration program is followed where every tree harvested another ten trees are planted. The commercial viability of Palo Santo sticks helps to ensure the continuation & longevity of Palo Santo & ensures that those in future generations have access to cultural & spiritual practices that are associated with it.
- Add a few drops of essential oil to a diffuser or burner.
- Mix a few drops into your bath water for a relaxing soak.
- Add to a natural carrier oil for an aromatherapy massage.
- Add a few drops to your regular body lotion, to wear as a natural perfume.
- For external use only.
- Essential oils are the highly concentrated active ingredients of plants. They should always be diluted in a base before use and should not be applied directly to the skin.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- 5ml dropper bottle
- Pure Palo Santo Oil.
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, peanuts, soy beans and seeds are present.
- Amber glass bottle with gold plastic pipette dropper top
- Vinyl waterproof label
Country of Origin:
- Produced in South Africa with local & imported ingredients.
- Ingredients sourced from South America, Asia, Ohman, California and South Africa.
4 out of 6 people would recommend this product16/04/2021, By ClaireI have bought this oil before and is not great at all. I was so disappointed. I wont recommend. Too expensive and scent doesnt last.09/03/2021, By LaraI absolutely love this oil!
It is quite expensive for such a small amount, however you need only use one drop in diffuser and it smells amazing so will last.01/02/2021, By MishaThis oil is exceptional quality it smells absolutely divine. The bottle is confusing because the oil is sold as 5ml but it comes in a 10 ml bottle , I feel this can cause confusion. Other than that I will definitely purchase this oil again.22/01/2021, By EZAmazing sent and I am now addicted. The oil is potent and the scent lasts really well when used with a diffuser, lingering for days in the spaces used.
This is now a monthly staple for me.05/01/2021, By MishaMy new favorite essential oil. The quality is exceptional the fragrance is exceptional and its everything it promises to be. Fantastic quality, I will definitely order this oil again.27/12/2020, By BlouI gave the Palo Santo essential oil as a very special Christmas gift and am SO disappointed. Firstly - the bottle was half empty and it smells nothing like the Palo Santo sticks that I burn. This is an expensive essence and this product has been a complete disappointment. I would like to return it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.