- 100% pure essential tea tree oil
- Distilled from tea trees cultivated on the Botanik farm in KwaZulu-Natal
- Certified organic by EcoCert South Africa
- Antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory & antifungal properties
- Balances oily skin & scalp
- A natural remedy for abrasions, pimples, boils, athlete’s foot, bites & stings
- Can be used as a natural antiseptic cleaning agent for your household
- Contains no fillers or solvents
- Never tested on animals
- Packaged in black glass bottles to minimise the degradation caused by light exposure
- Bath: Add a few drops (5-10) to a warm running bath. Soak & relax for at least 10 minutes.
- Cleaning: Combine1 teaspoon with 1 cup of water in a spray bottle. Shake well. Use to treat mould - spray the area, leave for a few minutes & wipe away.
- Diffuser: Fill the bowl of your burner or diffuser with water & add 3-5 drops. Do not let the bowl dry out.
- Massage: Mix 5 drops with 10ml carrier oil. Mix thoroughly & apply liberally to the skin.
- Steaming: Add 5 drops to a bowl of hot, steaming water. Place a towel over your head, close your eyes & lean over the bowl. Inhale the vapour for 2-3 minutes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not apply directly to the skin. Always dilute with a carrier oil before use.
- Pure Organic Tea Tree Oil
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product01/11/2020, By GowwaaThis is very good and it works on warts in the face but becareful can be very strong for skin mix it with a Vaseline or oil.31/10/2020, By AriGreat product06/07/2020, By BrendaVery good quality and organic.
I love the bottle24/05/2020, By First bornNot concentrated, pure10/05/2020, By RealSuperb quality22/04/2020, By AmandaAs always, delivery was flawless. The packaging on this product is just superb- everything that you would expect for a cleaner environment and beautiful to boot. Am really enjoying using this high quality oil daily.10/02/2020, By MazuDecently priced. Beautifully packaged and real good quality product.03/11/2019, By EraLove the quality of the oil, not diluted at all. Very nice gift and super handy to keep in your bag. Works very well for mosquito bites and other insect stings as well as cuts and burns.11/10/2019, By NickReally strong tea tree oil but my only issue is the dropper is really annoying as its difficult to get more than a drop out at a time15/09/2019, By FionaA great product! Very useful size. Attractive bottle and a super essential oil.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.