- This size is great for wrapping a whole butternut, ¼ of a watermelon, ½ a pumpkin, loose herbs or spring onions, covering a punnet of mushrooms, or covering a large casserole dish, ½ a loaf of unsliced bread, etc.
- Use Buzzy Wraps to cover the top of an open bowl, or to wrap around cut open food or things you want to keep fresh
- Great for wrapping cheese, bread, halved fruit and veggies
- To use, take the sheet of Buzzy Wrap and cover your bowl, halved fruit or veggie or fold around your bread, sandwich or block of cheese, then use your hands to warm the beeswax and resin to take on the shape of the thing you are wrapping, creating a seal
- Keeps food fresh and tasty, and can be washed and reused over and over again
Did you know? Although it’s called jojoba oil, it’s actually a liquid plant wax and, if ingested, is indigestible in the human body, though completely harmless.
- Wash in cool water
- Can be reused safely for up to 12 months
- Organic cotton, beeswax, organic jojoba oil and food grade tree resin
7 out of 8 people would recommend this product03/08/2018, By JanineThis product is one of my favourites! I hate using plastic wrap, it's such a waste and it can't be recycled. Buzzy Wraps are great for the environment and work really well! I use them for leftover cut veggies, leftovers in a dish or cheese. They are amazing!19/01/2018, By BelindaAmazing product, works like a charm!13/01/2018, By BelindaWorks fantastically well.19/09/2017, By HanlieI love to not use plastic!19/06/2017, By AyandaIt worked for covering my roti28/03/2017, By MichelleI was super excited to use this product as I hate the idea of adding plastic cling film to landfills. It worked very well initially and I thought I had a winner on my hands.
Unfortunately; after a few washes, the wax seems to have dissolved and it now longer sticks. I used no harsh chemicals to clean it, most of the time I just rinsed it. I wonder the tablespoon of vinegar I added to the large basin of water (a common ingredient for cleaning in my house), could have dissolved it?
There are no warning signs, and just a vague
inse or clean with mild detergent for the instructions.
I am super disappointed about this, as the wrap has now basically been degraded to a cloth. I only used it for about 3 weeks before this happened. For the price and the promise of it lasting for 12 months, I expected a whole lot more.
From now on I will use dish towels and kitchen string.17/03/2017, By TamzynEasy to use, and easy to clean. I thought that it would affect the taste of the foods, due to the wax, but it does not. Works Amazingly08/03/2017, By AndreaIm so excited this is available on FTN. I used this to cover an entire lasagna dish and store it in the fridge. It was super easy to mold around the top of the dish and fold and pinch into place and then when it came time to reheat, the buzzywrap was just removed and dish went straight into the oven. Its easy to clean with warm water, fold and store for next use. Love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.