This meditation cushion is designed with your comfort in mind.
- Supports the spine, buttocks & knees
- Traditional round & pleated shape
- Colour: Dark blue
- Dimensions: 36-38cm diameter, 16cm height
- 100% cotton canvas cover, detachable for washing
- Filling: 100% natural kapok fiber, unbleached
- Dyes are azo-free & toxin-free
- Side handle for easy carrying
Did You Know? Regular meditation helps to lengthen your telomeres; little protective caps found on the end of your DNA, shielding it from erosion and damage. Longer telomeres promote improved health, fitness and longevity.
- To clean, remove the cover from the pillow, hand-wash very gently with cold water & natural detergent. Hang to dry.
- Dry clean recommended.
- DO NOT tumble dry.
- DO NOT wash the inner pillow.
- Dyes may run with the first wash, so wash separately.
- Please note: Like your clothes, this natural cotton cover may shrink slightly with the first wash.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product08/12/2017, By SamI want to use this all the time21/09/2017, By ClaireGot my cushion last month and used it for the first time this week as I started my meditation routine up again.
Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE my cushion! It's super firm and comfortable. Super comfy to get into lotus pose whilst keeping your spine straight!
I look forward to my mediation in comfort now ❣️
I would highly recommend this!16/02/2017, By LONIKAI bought this cushion yesterday (wed) and received it this morning (Thursday). Great fast delivery service from faithful to nature.
The cushion has two cotton covers and the inner fibre is super firm and such a pleasure to get into lotus with ease. Offering the perfect posture. It is definitely worth the investment. I love it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.