This mild balm from Bloublommetjies is ideal for babies and for grown-ups with sensitive skin as well.
- 100% natural and biodynamic.
- Calendula is a natural anti-inflammatory and a wonderfully healing skin treatment.
- Raw honey soaks up impurities and softens the skin.
- Sunflower seed oil is nourishing, leaving skin feeling silky smooth.
- Lavandin oil soothes skin irritations.
- Rosemary oil has a refreshing aroma that stimulates brain activity and improves circulation.
- Lemongrass is antibacterial and restorative, reviving tired minds and bodies
- Sage is an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory, with a fragrance that stimulates the senses.
- Certified BDOCA 064 GLPhPrHa and Demeter International.
Calendula officinalis flos (marigold), raw honey, sunflower seed oil, beeswax, lavandin essential oil (lavandula hybrida), rosemary essential oil (rosmarinus officinalis), lemon grass essential oil (cymbopogon flexuosus), sage essential oil (salvia officinalis).
9 out of 11 people would recommend this product07/06/2017, By AnnieThe most amazing, miraculous, incredible all rounder healer balm. Took my eczema away completely, after using all sorts of different types of lotions, ointments (Dermatologist prescriptions included)! Truly amazing & will recommend this to everybody I know.10/12/2011, By LaurenDivine - love it - excellent for dry hands and lips (the honey tastes great haha!)07/11/2011, By Jessworks great as a barrier cream for my toddler's bum and also for spit-rash around his mouth. absorbed well into the skin.02/10/2011, By LindaA wonderful ointment that has been adopted by my husband as his personal lip balm. We absolutely love it!27/08/2011, By KatherineThank you so much for the speedy delivery of all my lovely organic goods. The bloublommetjies bum balm is the loveliest I have ever used! And thank you for my free samples- they are great and will definitely bear in mind when I make my next order at faithful to nature.25/08/2011, By MoniqueThe Honey balm that I’ve purchased is for a relative of mine and she is very pleased with the product. It is helping to heal her problematic skin.16/06/2011, By JanieRecently used this as a lipbalm when visiting northern Europe and it worked beautifully. Kept my lips moisturised and protected against the harsh, cold winter air. Will definitely order again.01/06/2011, By SantieMuch too grainy for baby's bum! Love the smell though, and it works wonders for cracked heels.15/05/2011, By ZaahidaFound it too grainy to use on baby's bottom but great as a lip balm and on cuticles for me!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.