For anyone feeling a little stretched or in a need of a natural & sustainable boost, this delicious concoction is the way to go.
- Use 3-4 portions of your favourite fruit. For example, 1 apple, 1 banana, 1 kiwi, 2 slice paw paw and berries. This is a great boost to the system providing energy, health. You can be as adventurous as you like and mix and match fruit as the seasons allow.
- 1- 2 teaspoon raw honey – natures own sweet miracle food
- 1 x teaspoon winter cherry, also known as Indian Ginsing, is one of the most vital herbs in Ayurvedic medicine providing solid immune protection and countering the effects of stress, depression and over-work.
- 1 x teaspoon Indian Gooseberry, which is a natural anti-oxidant that detoxifies and rejuvenates the body. It is used Ayurvedic medicine to promote cellular rejuvenation, improve digestion and booste the immune system.
- 1 x Tablespoon Gogi Berries which are one of the most well known superfoods. They are so rich in nutrients; anti-oxidants and minerals that the Chinese believe a handful of these herbs each day will keep the doctor away and result in longevity.
- 1 x pinch Organic Cinnamon
Add enough milk and yogurt (organic if you can) to blend into a delicious Fruity smoothie. For a juicer blend, use Organic apple juice instead of milk or yogurt.