The magic of using date syrup, a delicious natural liquid sweetener, is it’s ability to transform these cupcakes into a decadent yet low-carb, diet-friendly treat.
This recipe serves 6.
- 3 large eggs
- 125g butter, melted
- 125g almond flour
- 125g 70% Afrikoa chocolate, melted
- 1/2cup Silan
- pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 140C.
- Separate the eggs.
- Whisk the egg white until soft peaks form.
- Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Once cooled, add the egg yolks and mix thoroughly.
- Add and mix in the almond flour, butter, salt and Silan.
- Line a muffin tray and divide mixture.
- Bake for 30minutes.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you’ll probably also like this sweet and nutritious Silan Hot Chocolate.
This recipe was supplied by Silan Date Syrup.