After the heavy Christmas feasting, give your digestive system the break it needs without compromising on taste. Using your leftover’s is also a fantastic way at keeping it sustainable & waste-free!
- Leftover stuffed roast butternut
- Leftover vegan stuffing
- Leafy greens like spinach, collard greens or kale
- Butternut seeds (lightly toasted)
- Orange and date dressing
- Assemble leafy greens and leftovers in a bowl.
- Top with toasted butternut pumpkin seeds, add extra veggies if desired, and drizzle over leftover glaze.
- Add some extra date syrup, apple cider vinegar and olive oil to the glaze if there isn’t enough for to dress the salad.