- Powerful, heavy duty blender
- Made to last a lifetime
- Blend smoothies, soups, drinks, ice, raw veggies, frozen fruit, frozen coffee
- Supports a healthy lifestyle - nurture yourself and your family
- Perfect for household use
NB: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- Perfectly smooth blend: Unique patented 5-sided jar design pulls ingredients toward the blade into a cycle that circulates them up, in and down again instead of just spinning around in a circle.
- 5 pre-programmed cycles with touchpad means you don’t need to tamper with the process at all – you can walk away and leave it to do its thing, it will turn off at the end of the cycle
- You can customize your programmes: comes with an instruction leaflet on how to programme your own cycles!
- Safe, durable blade: cold forged hardened steel 80% thicker and 10 times as strong as other blender blades. The blade is blunt as the high speed means it doesn’t need to be sharp – safer to clean
- Easy to clean jar: sleek, flat design
- Unbreakable non-slip drive socket: you’ll never need to replace this as its made with hardened metal instead of breakable plastic parts
- Ultra-high speed motor: the industry’s most powerful motors comparable to those found in restaurants
- Tough BPA-free polycarbonate 1.9 litre jars are stackable with easy-to-read measuring
- Ergonomically designed to allow 3-directional pouring
- Comes with 2 stackable jars
- Computer-controlled Liquid Crystal Display tells you cycle counts and other helpful info
- Comes with an instruction CD
- 220 Volt 50/60 Cycles
- 1500 Watts
- Weight: 4kg
- CE Certified
- NSF Certified
Made in USA
One Year/5,000 Cycle Warranty
Lifetime Warranty on Motor Coupling
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.