- 100% plant-based protein powder
- Pea Protein & Lactospore probiotics
- Contains all 9 essential amino acids: needed for effective protein synthesis in the body
- Rich in arginine, leucine & iron
- Helps to improve blood flow, aids the healing process & removes waste from the kidneys
- Supports beneficial bacteria in your gut with probiotics
- May help to balance the microbiome in your gut
- May help to regulate your metabolic functions
- May help to increase energy & endurance
- May aid weight loss
- Helps you to maintain muscle & strength
- May aid the recovery process after exercise
- Source of all 3 BCCAs: aids muscle growth & recovery
- High in fibre: assists the digestion of food
- Delicious creamy texture
- Vanilla flavour
- Sweetened with stevia
- Free from preservatives
- Free from soy
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Level scoops daily.
- Blend in smoothies, add to breakfast oats.
- Can be used in baking: perfect for protein pancakes & oats.
Try out BLAST’s Vegan Nut Protein Bars by following this recipe:
- 80g BLAST Daily Protein Powder
- 4 level tbsp Oat Flour
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 5 tbsp Cashew butter (or favorite nut butter)
- 130ml milk of choice
- 40g dark chocolate chips
For the topping:
- 120g dark chocolate, melted.
- Mix the protein powder and Oat Flour in a large bowl, then pour in the maple syrup, milk and add the Cashew butter. Mix to combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, then transfer into a loaf tin.
- Pour over the melted chocolate, then refrigerate for 15-30 minutes.
- Slice into bars and enjoy!
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- *Makes 8 bars.
- Keep the lid tightly shut once opened, can refrigerate to preserve freshness.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- 600 g.
- Servings per tub: 30 x 20 g.
- Pea Protein Isolate, Flavouring, Stevia, LactoSpore.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 2 heaped scoop (20 g)
- Energy (kJ): 328
- Protein (g): 15.3
- Carbohydrate (g): 2
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.3
- Total Fat (g): 1.5
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.3
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0.5
- Sodium (mg): 149
- Minerals (mg): 1 Billion LactoSpore Bacillus Probiotic
- Fibregum 5000
- DigeZyme 50
- Probiotics 17 Million CFU
- Made in a factory that uses nuts, wheat (gluten), eggs, dairy & soy.
- Plastic tub & lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product16/04/2021, By BeaujA wonderful subtle vanilla tasting pea protein. The added probiotics saves me buying an additional product! And my GUT is happy no bloating like traditional whey protein powders
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.