- Handmade wool throw blanket
- Made with 100% pure Merino wool from the heart of the Karoo
- Crafted by local rural knitters, creating a livelihood for women & their families
- Available in 5 lovely colours
Why Merino wool?
- An “active” fibre, regulates temperature
- Stays warm in cold weather & cool in warm weather
- Biodegradable, breaks down harmlessly & returns nutrients to the soil
- Naturally elastic, stretchy & breathable
- Resistant to bacteria, mould & odours
- Minimises the presence of dust mites
- Naturally flame-resistant
- Resistant to harsh UV rays
- The preferred material in hotels, hospitals & nurseries
- Cot size: 150x120cm
- Available in black, blue, orange, pink & grey
- Merino wool
Country of Origin
Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product06/09/2018, By SashaReally adore my blanket. Excellent quality & it looks so beautiful in my home - people often ask where I got it from! Also love the fact that my purchase supports local communities in SA.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.