- Organically grown
- Fresh Ingredients from small scale farmers in Eswatini
- Sweet mango & pineapple
- Ethically & sustainably sourced
- No artificial preservatives, colourants or flavourants
- Certified Halaal
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Store in a dry cool place.
- Refrigerate after opening and use within 4 weeks.
- Shake well before use.
Did you know? Handcrafted in Eswatini in small batches, with fresh produce sourced from smallholders trained in permaculture and regenerative agriculture. Black Mamba is partnered with Guba who trains small local growers (mainly women) in organic farming and permaculture. Black Mamba buy their delicious, fresh produce – empowering every grower with a fair trade income!
- Nett Weight: 250 g.
Typical Nutritional Information:
- Energy (kJ): 1046
- Protein (g): 0
- Carbohydrate (g): 60
- of which Total Sugar (g): 60
- Tree nuts: Made in a factory that uses Macadamia nut.
- Recyclable glass bottle, tin steel closure, polypropylene seal, cardboard box for outer packaging.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Eswatini.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product23/05/2021, By GabriellaDelicious flavour. It's more of a coulis consistency than a jam – I used it on yoghurt with my muesli and loved it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.