- Native Whey Protein produced by the filtration of unprocessed raw milk from grass-fed cows
- Not derived from cheese by-products
- Ideal for teenagers who are not getting enough protein from their daily diet
- A natural, convenient protein source to support normal growth and development
- Helps to supply amino acids for the growth and maintenance of cells and tissues
- Can help enhance and maintain energy supply for workouts or sports games
- Contains no gluten and artificial fillers, preservatives, sweeteners or colourants
- With added multivitamins, minerals and prebiotics
- May contribute to a normal energy-yielding metabolism and protein synthesis
- Can promote normal nervous system and immune system functions
- Naturally flavoured with Strawberry and coloured with Beetroot Juice powder
- Carrier agent - Maltodextrin and dextrins
- Sweetened with Stevia Leaf extracts
- Palm Oil-free
Did you know?
- Proteins help to provide the building blocks, called amino acids and polypeptides, of all muscle tissue.
- Protein needs are based on age, height, weight, gender, level of activity and stage of development, with teens needing between 10% to 30% of their daily calories from protein.
- Although an individual’s exact needs will vary, the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) provides a good reference for how much of a certain nutrient a healthy individual needs in a day. The RDA for protein is 46 grams for teenage girls and 52 grams for teenage boys per day. More active teen athletes may require more protein.
- Ideal anytime as a shake or mixed in your favourite recipe.
- Mix 2 level scoops of powder in 250ml milk, water or milk alternative.
- Take 1 - 2 servings per day.
- Close the lid tightly after every use.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Nett Weight: 907 g
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC80), Prebiotics (Oligofructose from Chicory), Minerals [DiMagnesium Malate, Ferrochel® Ferrous Bisglycinate, Zinc Bisglycinate, Boron (as Bororganic™ Glycine), Copper Bisglycinate, Molybdenum Glycinate, Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate, Selenium Glycinate Complex], Vitamins (Vit. A, Vit. B1, Vit. B2, Vit. B3, Vit. B6, Vit. B12. Vit. C, Vit. D, Vit. D, Vit E, Biotin, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid), Flavouring, Beetroot Juice Powder, Stevia Extract (Non-Nutritive Sweetener).
Typical Nutritional Information: per 30g (2 level scoops) serving
- Energy (kJ): 480
- Protein (g): 22.3
- Carbohydrate (g): 1.9
- of which Total Sugar (g): 1.9
- Total Fat (g): 1.7
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 1.1
- Cholesterol (mg): 64
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (mg): 215
- Cow's Milk (from Whey Protein Concentrate).
- Recyclable HDPE Plastic jar with plastic scoop and lid.
- Heat-induction Liners: paper and wax, adhesive labels (PP Plastic).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with 100% imported ingredients
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.