- Natural post-workout recovery shake for teenage athletes
- Helps to accelerate muscle repair and rehydration of the body
- Can resupply fluids lost during exercise
- A source of glucose for muscle exercise glycogen replenishment
- May reduce tiredness or fatigue and contribute to normal immune system functions
- Naturally flavoured with Strawberry and Beetroot Juice powder
- Contains no gluten and artificial fillers, preservatives, sweeteners or colourants
- Carrier agent - Maltodextrin and Gum Arabic
- Sweetened with Stevia Leaf extracts
- Palm Oil-free
- Mix 2 level scoops of powder in 300ml milk, water or milk alternative.
- Take 1 serving within 1 hour after exercise.
- Close the lid tightly after every use.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Nett Weight: 1 kg
- Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC80), L-Glutamine, Minerals [DiMagnesium Malate, Ferrochel® Ferrous Bisglycinate, Zinc Bisglycinate, Boron (as Bororganic™ Glycine), Copper Bisglycinate, Molybdenum Glycinate, Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate, Selenium Glycinate Complex], Flavouring, Beetroot Juice Powder, Vitamins (Vit. A, Vit. B1, Vit. B2, Vit. B3, Vit. B6, Vit. B12. Vit. C, Vit. D, Vit. D, Vit E, Biotin, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid), Stevia Extract (Non-Nutritive Sweetener).
Typical Nutritional Information: per 47g (2 level scoops)
- Energy (kJ): 725
- Protein (g): 10.3
- Carbohydrate (g): 30.5
- of which Total Sugar (g): 2.5
- Total Fat (g): 0.8
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.5
- Cholesterol (mg): 30
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (mg): 152
- Cow's Milk (from Whey Protein Concentrate).
- Recyclable HDPE Plastic jar with plastic scoop and lid.
- Heat-induction Liners: paper and wax, adhesive labels (PP Plastic).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with 52% local and 48% imported ingredients
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.