- Natural post-workout recovery shake for teenage athletes
- Helps to accelerate muscle repair and rehydration of the body
- Can resupply fluids lost during exercise
- A source of glucose for muscle exercise glycogen replenishment
- May reduce tiredness or fatigue and contribute to normal immune system functions
- Naturally flavoured with Cocoa powder
- Contains no gluten and artificial fillers, preservatives, sweeteners or colourants
- Carrier agent - Maltodextrin and dextrins only
- Sweetened with Stevia Leaf extracts
- Palm Oil-free
- Mix 2 level scoops of powder in 300ml milk, water or milk alternative.
- Take 1 serving within 1 hour after exercise.
- Close the lid tightly after every use.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Nett Weight: 1 kg
- Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC80), Cocoa Powder, L-Glutamine, Minerals [DiMagnesium Malate, Ferrochel® Ferrous Bisglycinate, Zinc Bisglycinate, Boron (as Bororganic™ Glycine), Copper Bisglycinate, Molybdenum Glycinate, Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate, Selenium Glycinate Complex], Vitamins (Vit. A, Vit. B1, Vit. B2, Vit. B3, Vit. B6, Vit. B12. Vit. C, Vit. D, Vit. D, Vit E, Biotin, Folic Acid, Pantothenic acid), Stevia extract (Non-Nutritive Sweetener)..
Typical Nutritional Information: per 47g (2 level scoops)
- Energy (kJ): 765
- Protein (g): 10.4
- Carbohydrate (g): 30.6
- of which Total Sugar (g): 2.4
- Total Fat (g): 1.2
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.8
- Cholesterol (mg): 27
- Dietary Fibre (g): 2
- Sodium (mg): 143
- Cow's Milk (from Whey Protein Concentrate).
- Recyclable HDPE Plastic jar with plastic scoop and lid.
- Heat-induction Liners: paper and wax, adhesive labels (PP Plastic).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with 52% local and 48% imported ingredients
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.