- A natural high protein weight management shake for teenagers
- Helps to provide energy by means of proteins and low-GI carbohydrates
- May reduce hunger between meals and cravings for late-night snacking
- Can maintain metabolically-active muscle mass
- Aids normal gut or digestive system functions
- Free of gluten, soy or artificial sweeteners, flavourings and colourants
- Carrier agent - Maltodextrin and dextrins (from Vanilla used as a secondary flavour)
- Sweetened with Stevia Leaf extracts and Isomaltulose (from Palatinose™), which contains glucose and fructose disaccharide
- Mix 2 level scoops of powder in 250ml - 300ml with milk, water or milk substitute.
- Take 1 - 2 servings per day.
- Close tightly after every use.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Weight: 907 g
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC80), Palatinose™ (Isomaltulose), Fibersol®-2 (Soluble Corn Fibre), goFAT® Coconut Oil Powder, L-Glutamine, Minerals [DiMagnesium Malate, Ferrochel® Ferrous Bisglycinate, Zinc Bisglycinate, Boron (as Bororganic™ Glycine), Copper Bisglycinate, Molybdenum Glycinate, Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate, Selenium Glycinate Complex], Guar Gum, Flavouring, Acacia Gum, Vitamins (Vit. A, Vit. B1, Vit. B2, Vit. B3, Vit. B6, Vit. B12. Vit. C, Vit. D, Vit. D, Vit E, Biotin, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid), Stevia Extract (Non-Nutritive Sweetener).
Typical Nutritional Information: per 42g (2 level scoops)
- Energy (kJ): 659
- Protein (g): 22.4
- Carbohydrate (g): 6.8
- of which Total Sugar (g): 6.7
- Total Fat (g): 4
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 3.1
- Cholesterol (mg): 65
- Dietary Fibre (g): 3.6
- Sodium (mg): 215
- Cow's Milk (from Whey Protein Concentrate).
- Recyclable HDPE Plastic jar with plastic scoop and lid.
- Heat-induction Liners: paper and wax, adhesive labels (PP Plastic).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with 100% imported ingredients.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.