- 100% natural CBD insomnia remedy
- Combines 5 proven herbals with CBD
- Includes magnesium for relaxation
- Clean CO2 extracted CBD
- Independently lab tested
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Cannabidiol (CBD) is a non-psychoactive phytocompound isolated from cannabis sativa using CO2 extraction technology.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is a revered herbal remedy in Ayurvedic practise. It is a gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) agonist.
- Sceletium tortuosum is a South African indigenous plant trusted by many for its calming effects.
Warning: Consult with your trusted healthcare practitioner before taking BioMedCan CBD SLEEP, especially if taking any chronic or prescription medications.
- Adults: Take 1 capsule 30 minutes before bed or as otherwise directed by your trusted healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed 1 capsule (20 mg of CBD total) per day.
- Not suitable for children, breastfeeding or pregnant women.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep lid securely closed after opening.
Did you know? The ‘entourage effect’ is the process where CBD enhances the effectiveness of other plant compounds by modifying the activation of endocannabinoid receptors.
- Total Capsules: 30 x vegecaps.
- Number of Dosages: 30.
- CBD Per Capsule: 20 mg.
Ingredients: per Dosage (1 capsule).
- Ashwagandha (110 mg), Hop (40 mg), Magnesium Citrate (60 mg), Valerian Root (120 mg), Sceletium (50 mg), CBD Isolate (20 mg).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product26/02/2020, By MarcelCalmed my busy mind to finally sleep.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.