- 100% natural relaxation aid
- May be helpful with mild symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Combines 3 proven herbals with CBD
- Includes nootropic adaptogens
- Clean CO2 extracted CBD
- Independently lab tested
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Warning: Consult with your trusted healthcare practitioner before taking BioMedCan CBD MOOD, especially if taking any chronic or prescription medications.
- Cannabidiol (CBD) is a non-psychoactive phytocompound isolated from cannabis sativa using CO2 extraction technology.
- Bacopa monnieri is an Ayurvedic herb used as a mental tonic. It has been scientifically proven to improve blood flow to the brain, and has neurotransmitter modulating abilities.
- Sceletium tortuosum is a South African indigenous plant trusted by many for its calming effects.
- Adults: Take 2 capsules with water and food in the morning, or as otherwise directed by your trusted healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed 4 capsules (20 mg of CBD total) per day.
- Not suitable for children, breastfeeding or pregnant women.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep lid securely closed after opening.
Did you know? The ‘entourage effect’ is the process where CBD enhances the effectiveness of other plant compounds by modifying the activation of endocannabinoid receptors.
- Total Capsules: 60 vegecaps.
- Number of Dosages: 30.
- CBD Per Capsule: 5 mg.
Ingredients: per Dosage (2 capsules).
- Bacopa Monnieri (200 mg), 5-Hydroxytryptamine (5-HTP; 200 mg), L-Theanine (60 mg), Passion Flower (300 mg), Sceletium Tortuosum (40 mg), CBD Isolate (10 mg).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.