- Cellphone cover plate made from 99% pure copper
- Copper has natural antimicrobial properties
- Kills 99% of germs
- Chemical-free protection from germs
- All-natural & sustainable
- Designed to last a lifetime
How it works: Copper ions penetrate and dissolve the membrane around the microorganism (germ). The contents of the germ leak out, creating a chemical reaction that causes the production of hydrogen peroxide. This hydrogen peroxide destroys the proteins in the germ, preventing it from replicating.
- Stick the copper cellphone plate to the back of your phone, or onto your existing phone cover.
- Natural untreated copper will develop a patina over time.
- If you prefer the bright, shiny look then the best option to maintain the metal’s lustre is to hand wash in warm soapy water & dry immediately to prevent water marks from forming.
- If the copper becomes discoloured, make a paste using salt diluted in lemon juice & apply with a cloth. Rub the item gently, rinse with warm water & dry immediately.
- Use a metal polish occasionally to restore to shine. Rinse & dry immediately.
- Weight: 35g
- Dimensions: 68.5x130.5mm
- Natural Copper.
- All BioCopper products are packaged in a self-seal sleeve, with an insert providing all the benefits & uses of copper.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.