- Natural hair cleanser
- Suitable for most hair types
- Won’t dry out your hair
- Reduces chances of breaking out and getting blemishes
- No sodium lauryl sulphate
- No sodium laureth sulphate
- GMO free
- No artificial fragrances
- Naturally fragranced with essential oils
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Massage a generous amount into wet hair and & work into a rich lather.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Did you know?
- Biobodi has upgraded its Bamboo Charcoal body care range (shampoo, conditioner & liquid soap) in line with the high standards of the Environmental Working Group (EWG) Skin Deep Database (www.ewg.org) of “clean” ingredients. That means zero “nasties”.
- At the same time, the range is now packaged in next-generation BioPet bottles containing at least 20% material from sugarcane. The aluminium caps are also 100% recyclable.
- Nett Volume: 330 ml
- Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-4-Caprate, Glycerin, Glucose, Inulin, Bambusa Vulgaris (bamboo) charcoal, Mentha Piperita (peppermint) essential oil, Coco-Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl Oleate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Citric Acid
- BioPET bottle with 20% Sugar Cane material with aluminium caps that are 100% recyclable.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with local and imported products
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product31/12/2020, By SaltyYes to this20/12/2020, By SharleneNot worth the price. It smells great but is extremely drying on the hair. My hair felt like straw after using it and snapped badly. I paired with their Biobodi Lemongrass conditioner, which unfortunately did not help. Not recommended for eczema sufferers...
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.