- Natural hair conditioner
- Naturally fragranced with essential oils
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians.
- No artificial colours or fragrances.
- Paraben free
- No lauryl phosphates
- Massage a generous amount into wet hair and & work into a rich lather.
- Rinse thoroughly
- Store in a cool dry place
Did you know?
- Biobodi has upgraded its Bamboo Charcoal body care range (shampoo, conditioner & liquid soap) in line with the high standards of the Environmental Working Group (EWG) Skin Deep Database (www.ewg.org) of “clean” Ingredients. That means zero “nasties
- Nett volume: 330 ml
- Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-4-Caprate, Glycerin, Glucose, Inulin, Bambusa Vulgaris (bamboo) charcoal, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) essential oil, Coco-Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl oleate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Citric Acid
- BioPET bottle with at least 20% Sugar cane material with aluminium caps that are 100% recyclable.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with local and imported ingredients
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product10/01/2022, By NicoleLovely smell. I have read a few comments that says it dries out your hair. If you use conditioner it doesn't dry it out. Have enjoyed using this and will repurchase.01/07/2021, By SaI love this shampoo, it leaves my hair smelling and feeling fresh! I have medium length hair, and the product last for approximately two months. Great value for money.28/05/2021, By DeniseLiked the shampoo better than the conditioner. It has an amazing aroma but that is all.16/05/2021, By BosnimfSmell nice and cleans well....a bit to well, dry out my curls a bit11/04/2021, By Zoelovely smell and really cleans my hair, but I think it may clean a bit too well for me as it leaves my fine hair a bit lifeless.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.