- Natural hair conditioner
- Naturally fragranced with essential oils
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Paraben free
- GMO free
- No lauryl phosphates
- After shampooing, massage a generous amount into your scalp and allow it to penetrate for a minute or two.
- Rinse thoroughly
- Store in a cool dry place.
Did you know?
- Biobodi has upgraded its Bamboo Charcoal body care range (shampoo, conditioner & liquid soap) in line with the high standards of the Environmental Working Group (EWG) Skin Deep Database (www.ewg.org) of “clean” ingredients. That means zero “nasties”
- Nett volume: 330 ml
- Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-4-Caprate, Glycerin, Glucose, Inulin, Bambusa Vulgaris (bamboo) charcoal, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus(lemongrass) essential oil, Coco-Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl Oleate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Citric Acid
- Lemongrass: Citral, Limonene
- BioPET bottle with at least 20% sugar cane material with aluminium caps that are 100% recyclable.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with local and imported ingredients.
0 out of 3 people would recommend this product28/05/2021, By DeniseLove the aroma but did not find the conditioner to be effective. It seemed watery.16/05/2021, By BosnimfDoes nothing to condition hair. It smells nice but will not use it again20/12/2020, By SharleneNot worth the price. Did nothing to condition my hair after using its after Biobodi Peppermint shampoo. Not reccomended for eczema sufferers. Made my head flare up severely..
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.