- Royal white quinoa grains
- Certified organic, GMO-free & fairly traded
- Low GI (glycaemic index)
- Source of protein & amino acids
- Versatile & easy to cook
- No artificial additives or preservatives
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love that Bio XXI is committed to providing a wide range of tasty, nutritious gluten-free foods made according to high organic standards. Bio XXI Royal Quinoa is GMO-free, certified organic and fairly traded. It’s quick and easy to cook, and versatile enough to add to a wide variety of dishes.
- Bring ⅓ cup quinoa to the boil in 1 cup liquid (water or stock). Cover & simmer until tender.
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep separate from products containing gluten.
- Organic Royal White Quinoa Grains.
- Made and packaged in a gluten-free facility.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy (kJ): 1590
- Protein (g): 13.48
- Carbohydrate (g): 66.95
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 6.3
- of which Saturated (g): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 7.83
- Total Sodium (mg): 12.83
- FSC-Approved Triplex Cardboard Outer Box, Inner Plastic Polypropylene.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Bolivia.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product28/08/2020, By LynneHave bought Quinoa for years and years and I can honestly say this is
certainly the best one we have had.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.