- Gluten-free multigrain spaghetti pasta
- Made with organic rice, amaranth & quinoa
- Certified organic, GMO-free & fairly traded
- Quick & easy to cook
- A gluten-free alternative to wheat pasta
- No artificial additives or preservatives
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- Bio XXI Multigrain Spaghetti is a gluten-free pasta that’s filling and nourishing. It’s a hassle-free replacement for regular wheat pasta, and is made with fairly traded organic grains.
- Add the pasta to 3L of boiling water with salt to taste. Add a splash of olive oil.
- Cook until the texture is al dente (8-12 minutes), stirring continually for the first 3 minutes.
- Strain & serve immediately with the sauce of your choice.
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep separate from products containing gluten.
- Organic Rice, Organic Amaranth, 12% Organic Quinoa.
- Made and packaged in a gluten-free facility.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy (kJ): 1563
- Protein (g): 8.2
- Carbohydrate (g): 79.7
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 1.9
- of which Saturated (g): 0.1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 3.5
- Total Sodium (mg): 82.5
- FSC-Approved Triplex Cardboard Outer Box, Inner Plastic Polypropylene.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Bolivia.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product27/12/2020, By LuckyHealthy spaghetti
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.