- Gluten-free multigrain fettuccine pasta
- Made with organic rice, amaranth & quinoa
- Certified organic, GMO-free & fairly traded
- Quick & easy to cook
- A gluten-free alternative to wheat pasta
- No artificial additives or preservatives
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love the quality of the Bio XXI multigrain pasta range; the Ingredients used are GMO-free and fairly traded. This is a certified organic, gluten-free pasta you can enjoy with all your favourite sauces.
- Add the pasta to 3L of boiling water with Salt to taste. Add a splash of Olive Oil.
- Cook until the texture is al dente (8-12 minutes), stirring continually for the first 3 minutes.
- Strain & serve immediately with the sauce of your choice.
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep separate from products containing gluten.
- Organic Rice, Organic Amaranth, 12% Organic Quinoa.
- Made and packaged in a gluten-free facility.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy (kJ): 1563
- Protein (g): 8.2
- Carbohydrate (g): 79.7
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 1.9
- of which Saturated (g): 0.1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 3.5
- Total Sodium (mg): 82.5
- FSC-Approved Triplex Cardboard Outer Box, Inner Plastic Polypropylene.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Bolivia.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product11/08/2021, By SueI got this as a sample and was pleasantly surprised at how much this tasted like normal pasta, even the texture came quite close. And this was after many bad experiences with many other gluten free pastas. I may never buy any other brand again!08/06/2021, By Arielaloved it! is very tasty, and I am especially happy it doesn't have corn.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.