- Organic gluten-free chocolate muffin mix
- Made with a rice & quinoa flour premix
- Includes organic cocoa & organic sugar
- Certified organic, GMO-free & fairly traded
- Certified gluten-free & vegan
- No eggs or dairy
- No artificial additives or preservatives
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love how the Bio XXI Chocolate Muffins Mix makes gluten-free and vegan baking so much easier. A great way for health-conscious entertainers to whip up a tasty treat for visitors. The mix is made with natural and organic Ingredients with no artificial additives.
- Use this premix to make gluten-free chocolate muffins, by following the baking instructions on the packaging.
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep separate from products containing gluten.
- Gluten-free Pre-mix Flour (Cassava Starch, Chickpea, Lentil and Pea), Organic Sugar, Organic Cocoa, Flax, Baking Soda, Cream of Tartar.
- Made and packaged in a gluten-free facility.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy (kJ): 1634
- Protein (g): 7.8
- Carbohydrate (g): 83.5
- of which Total Sugar (g): 50.1
- Total Fat (g): 2.2
- of which Saturated (g): 1.1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 9.1
- Total Sodium (mg): 326
- FSC-Approved Triplex Cardboard Outer Box, Inner Plastic Polypropylene.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Bolivia.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product06/09/2021, By Kellyso happy I've found a brand that makes healthy muffins that still tase good! yay!!!! and YUUUUUUMMMMMMMM26/12/2020, By DianeThese are really delish22/10/2020, By Tessareally makes baking so much easier, this is my new go-to! Its an absolute must-have in my home.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.